Friday, August 16, 2013

A Nice 43K Spin Around The Neighborhood

A Nice 43K Spin Around The Neighborhood

Yesterday dawned grey, overcast, cool, breezy and rainy and stayed that way throughout the day.  The rain was not intense but I still decided not to do a 'rain-ride'.  I seem to get plenty of those when they can not be avoided so I'm ok not actually seeking them out.

Today dawned grey, overcast, cool, breezy and dry and so far has continued that way.  This is perfect bike riding weather.  In some direction there will be a bit of a tail wind and in others a bit of a head wind but on balance great.  No sunshine, temperature in the high 60's and not a lot of traffic on the roads.

I did my now very familuar 'Three Pennisular Ride', here are the stats:

01:55 ..... hh:mm
42.70 ..... km
22.70 ..... kph
57.10 ..... kph (Woah! A Nice Tail Wind Crossing The AB Bridge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment