Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Longer Ride On The New Wheels

A Longer Ride on My New Wheeles

I did a 'Neuse-River-Trail-Ride' today on my new bike; here are the stats:

02:39 ... hours : minutes total riding time
55.18 ... kilometers
20.70 ... kilometers per hour average
41.40 ... kilometers per hour maximum (there was this little hill)

I started at Anderson Point Park and rode up to Falls of the Neuse Dam (the end/beginning of the Neuse River Trail), ate my banana and PBJ, filled up my water bottles and rode back to the park.

The bike preformed flawlessly, as expected.  The motor was a bit worn out at the end of the 2 1/2 hour ride, but I'll put this down to this ride following a 45 minute work out in the gym this morning and a one hour bike ride yesterday and a one and one quarter hour swim yesterday.

This was a good tune-up ride for the MS150 which is weekend after next.


No comments:

Post a Comment